A reminder that we meet next on Wednesday 27th October at 1.30 to discuss our favourite lockdown book.
The following COVID safety measures will be taken:
- We will be meeting in a large well ventilated room,
- We will be seated 2m apart,
- All are required to wear masks when moving about,
- Hand sanitise when appropriate.
- Do not come if you feel at all unwell,
- I will be doing a lateral flow test shortly beforehand.
Having done all the above I strongly feel that the advantages for our mental health of meeting, strongly outweighs any possible risk.
I look forward to seeing you.